Dancing in Schools!
Would you like to:
- Get children active in schools
- Offer amazing dance classes as an after school club
- Do PE with a difference
- Deliver dance as part of the national curriculum
- Get the kids choreographing their own moves
- Offer dancing breakfast or lunchtime clubs
- Join in fun workshops
- Get the whole of your Assembly doing a flashmob
- Have amazing PPA Cover
- Team build with your staff
- Or be able to deliver Popdance internally?
Dance is very much part of the National Curriculum and our sessions enable children to really get inspired.
Using Popdance within PE sessions is extremely popular – the children love the “feel good” music that they recognise and they aspire to dance like their favourite pop stars.
Our sessions encourage:
- and Freedom for the children to be able to express themselves.
And our after school clubs, not only help working parents but they also provide the children with the opportunity to learn new skills and promote healthy lifestyles.
Our fun Pop-It Characters, as well as our teachers, help the children to be active, have fun and learn what “power foods” can do for them. We get children on the road to healthy lifestyle choices.
“All the children in our school. from Nursery to Year 6, took part in Popdance workshops over 2 days in our Olympic Week and then joined together for a massive “flashmob” in the school hall.
It was a fantastic culmination to the activity that really got our children enthused about dance. Popdance were extremely flexible and managed to work around other activities and space restrictions on the day – we would certainly use them again.
“Baggy Trousers” will never quite be the same again!”
– Mrs Jackie Stephenson, Headteacher, Prae Wood School
And, of course, all of our Popdance Teachers are qualified, experienced, professional and DBS checked as well as being fabulously friendly, great with the children and passionate about dance.
We are also in secondary schools:
Taster sessions available.