Popdance Ltd – Customer Terms & Conditions
None of us are fans of small print right? But we also think it’s great to know what to expect when we buy products and services as customers – so here’s our terms and conditions – we’ve made them as easy to read as we possibly can 😉
We accept the following:
Bookings and Confirmations
Part or full payment received by Popdance is not confirmation of the participant’s place at the Popdance club, class, camp or workshop.
All bookings, whether online, by phone or post, will be confirmed by email or phone. No bookings will be confirmed until payment is received.
All bookings must be made in advance of the selected booking date unless you have been given approval to pay on the day. For safety reasons Popdance can only guarantee a place on the club, class, camp or workshop to those booking in advance. Any participants that arrive on the day without having reserved a place will not be guaranteed a place.
All participants must ensure they are able to attend the activity and meet the conditions for such event as described on our website.
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis on receipt of a booking form and payment.
All participants must complete the booking form provided giving contact details and any relevant medical information. Any medication must be given to the Popdance Teacher before the start of the activity with the relevant medical disclosures completed. If your booking form cannot be accepted, the full amount will be refunded.
If the Popdance activity is at it’s maximum capacity, Popdance will notify the customer with alternative options or ask if they would like to be placed on a waiting list. When a space becomes available, the customer will be notified and offered that place.
Popdance cannot guarantee any places for those on the waiting list.
Cancellations and Refunds
Parties and Events – If customers have to move the date of their booking Popdance charge a transfer fee of 25% of the total cost of the event and the event must be rescheduled to take place within 3 months of the original date. If the event is not rebooked then any payments made are non-refundable.
If customers have to cancel their booking and give Popdance 28 days or more notice, then we will refund the customer 75% of the booking fee.
If customers have to cancel their booking and they give Popdance 14 days or more notice, then we will refund the customer 50% of the booking fee.
If customers have to cancel their booking and they give Popdance 7 days or more notice, then we will refund the customer 25% of the booking fee.
If customers have to cancel their booking and they give Popdance less than 7 days notice, then the event is non-refundable.
If Popdance have booked the venue on the customers behalf, then the customer must honour the venue’s Terms & Conditions.
If the event has to be cancelled by Popdance or due to adverse weather conditions, customers will be contacted straight away. Customers will then be offered an alternative event date.
Popdance have a back up system in place for all their parties – if the Popdance Teacher that is booked for your party is ill or cannot attend your party, Popdance will bring in a back up teacher. If, for any reason, the back up cannot attend, you will be given an alternative event date. Popdance will not be held responsible for Teacher illness or inability to attend a Popdance Party.
Popdance will not be held responsible for fees incurred or lost due to cancellations.
Classes and Camps
Classes and camps are non refundable
Refunds will not be given to customers who contact Popdance after the event/activity that they were unable to attend.
Should a Popdance class, camp or activity not have enough participants booked on, Popdance reserve the right to cancel the class, camp or activity. Customers will be given as much notice as possible. Wherever possible, Popdance will offer alternative opportunities.
If a Popdance class, camp or activity is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, Popdance will not be able to offer a refund.
Class and camp bookings can be changed online providing Popdance has spaces available.
Prices and Payments
Prices and payment options are available on the Popdance website – prices are liable to change at any time but changes will not affect bookings already made.
Popdance accepts payments via BACS, Credit/Debit cards online and Paypal.
Drop Off and Collection Procedures for Children
Parents/Guardians must inform Popdance of who has permission to collect their child – this information is taken via the booking form and consists of two emergency phone numbers and names and also requests any medical conditions for the the child that Popdance should be informed of.
Parents/Guardians are required to make arrangements for this child to be collected at the agreed time by Popdance. Should Popdance incur costs due to a late pick up, these will be passed to the customer.
Popdance must receive written notice from the Parent/Guardian of any additional persons with permission to collect their child. A password should be given to Popdance and to the person collection as well as full name, mobile and relationship to child – these details must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Popdance accepts no liability for loss, damage, vandalism or theft of personal property owned by customers or their children during any Popdance activities.
Health & Safety
All Popdance teachers have their own public liability insurance and are CRB/DBS checked.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure appropriate clothing is worn and medical conditions are stated to Popdance prior to engagement in the activity.
Popdance reserve the right to exclude any customer from the Popdance activity if they appear ill or Popdance believe the illness to be contagious.
Popdance reserve the right to exclude any customer from the Popdance activity if the participant is not compatible with the general enjoyment and objective of the activity, e.g. bullying, disruptive, agressive behaviour is not acceptable. No refund will be made for any remaining activities booked and any additional costs involved will be the customer’s responsibility and expense.
Customers acknowledge that Health & Safety issue lie with the Popdance Teacher running that activity.
In the event of an accident, emergency services will be called if necessary.
Popdance include all customers wherever possible. The needs of each customer vary, so decisions are made on a case by case basis. Customers should discuss their needs or requirements with Popdance so that they can be accommodated and any special arrangements can be made where possible.
Popdance nor any personnel, not the venue in which the activity is held, will accept liability for the personal injury, or the death, of any participant however so caused. Neither Popdance, nor any person involved with the organisation and/or teaching of Popdance, will accept liability for loss or damage to any property belonging, or travelling with a participant. Popdance does not accept any responsibility for any losses or additional expense due to injury or sickness whilst at a Popdance activity.
All Popdance Teachers have their own Public Liability Insurance
Every participant in a Popdance activity is of equal value and has equal access of opportunity.
Popdance Teachers have a duty to respond if they suspect a child in their activity may be suffering from abuse or if a child makes a disclosure about abuse, Popdance Teachers will act according to our Child Protection Policy – a copy is available upon request.
Popdance may take photographs or film of Popdance activities for use in training, marketing and promotions.
Parents/Guardians that do not wish themselves or their child to be photographed or filmed must make Popdance aware of this at the time of booking or in writing before the activity starts.
To process participants bookings we collect personal details. We will never sell or pass on your information to any third parties.
Feedback and Complaints
We endeavour to ensure every participant enjoys Popdancing with us – we value all feedback and encourage customers to communicate their experiences with us.
In the unlikely circumstance that customers are not entirely happy with the services we have provided, we ask customers to contact Popdance Head Office immediately on 03332 026264 or email email@example.com.
Popdance will attempt to resolve any issues to the customers satisfaction as soon as we can. We pride ourselves on great communications, excellent teachers and given the best service we possibly can.
Popdance Ltd accept payments for classes and events via Paypal and bank transfer.
Your personal information is kept secure. Only authorised Popdance Ltd staff have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Popdance Ltd will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
- Popdance Ltd reserve the right to make changes to the POPShop, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Before returning any item please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the requested return. Please note that bespoke or personalised items may not be returned unless faulty or damaged. Please note it is your responsibility to check that any personalisation is spelt correctly on the proof and that the design is correct on the visual that is given to you. Popdance Ltd cannot be held liable for any mistakes at the point of order.
- Bespoke design is chargeable and a quotation will be given prior to go-ahead.
- Orders must be placed via the POPShop.
- Payment must be made in full before any items are despatched. A confirmation email will be sent confirming receipt of the order.
- Turnaround times are from date of payment.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for worn/used items unless they are faulty.
- Clothing items will not be accepted for return if they have been washed at higher temperatures than stated on the label. Items should not be washed over 30 degrees.
- No refunds are given for wear and tear – this includes faults caused by accidental damage (including water damage), washing/drying the garments at the wrong temperature, using the product outside of the intended use or against manufacturers instructions, damage caused by pets or external factors, or simply the deterioration over time from wearing or using the product.
- We evaluate all returns, please allow 21 working days for this procedure. If a returned item is found not to be faulty we will return the item to you and you will be liable for the postage.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery details may not be changed after an order has been placed.
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you – we are not liable for any delays in delivery time.
- All prices shown include UK mainland delivery. This includes all packaging materials. For all other country delivery addresses there will be an additional postage cost which will be stated clearly – Popdance Ltd are not responsible for any customs/duties/taxes or other fees that may be charged by your home county. Postage will be second class and not tracked unless customer requests otherwise and additional postage costs may apply.
- Orders may be rejected and refunded at any point before despatch by us if payment details are flagged by our team.
- To cancel an order please email with Cancellation as the subject. Where possible, if an order has not been passed to production, it will not be despatched and will be cancelled. Any products that have been produced before the cancellation notice will be chargeable.
- You agree to notify us of any problems or complaints before taking any other action.
- All transactions are charged in GBP.
- You agree that any comments made with regards to the service that we provide via email or social media may be used as a testimonial on our website. Should we use your comment as a testimonial and you don’t want this publicly shown please kindly contact us so that we can remove it.
- If an item is returned to us as undelivered by the postal services, we will contact you. You will be responsible for additional postage costs to resend the item to you.
- Popdance Ltd are a UK-registered limited company, operating under UK law.
- If you do not understand or agree to all the above statements please contact us immediately.
Independent Popdance Teachers
Whilst we work extremely hard to ensure your experience with Popdance is always an amazing one, we cannot take responsibility for independent Popdance Teachers and the classes, parties and events that you book directly with them. All of our Popdance Teachers are qualified, experienced, professional and passionate about what they do, however, Popdance cannot be held responsible for their actions. We will, obviously, do everything within our power to help you should you have a problem or a cause for complaint and we do take all feedback seriously, however, we cannot guarantee refunds or compensation if you book your Popdance party, class or event direct with a Popdance Teacher rather than via us at Head Office.