Dance Sessions in Nurseries & Pre-Schools
Dance sessions for toddlers
Would you like to:
- Get your toddlers active through dance
- See the children’s excitement at hearing their favourite tracks
- Enable them to learn simple dance moves
- See them developing friendships and social interaction
- Improve their co-ordination
- Strengthen their muscles and developing flexibility
- And enable them to express themselves?
Dance is extremely popular – and by incorporating a Popdance Tots dance session into your Nursery’s weekly timetable it not only provides the children with an opportunity to learn a new skill but it also promotes a healthy lifestyle.
Popdance Tots keeps children active, having fun and encourages them to make healthier lifestyle choices for the future.
The children love the pop tracks that we use and we really encourage enthusiasm, creativeness and freedom for them to express themselves through movement and dance.
Book a fully qualified and experienced Popdance Teacher to come into your nursery and deliver Popdance, it’s really simple to implement – whether it be a one-off Popdance session, or weekly classes – we can accommodate to suit your nursery’s requirements.
“Thank you for today, Leanne was lovely! Really friendly and happy! The feedback I got from the children speaks volumes! They LOVED it!” –
Clare, Chorleywood Old MacDonald Day Nursery