Dance birthday parties for children
What happens at our Birthday Parties?
We have fun! As well as:
- Learning amazing routines to Pop music that kids love
- Getting to choose what tracks to dance to
- Dancing to the likes of Little Mix, Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift
- Having fun with friends
- Being Active
- Putting on a performance at pick up time
- Tons of your favourite pop tracks to choose from!
Popdance Kids birthday parties can be tailored to suit your needs – however, these are our most popular packages:
A 2-hour birthday party which consists of 1 and a half hours of dance with 30 mins for food and cake – our teachers will stay until the end of your party to ensure your children have a fantastic time and to help them to perform the routine they have learnt to show parents at pick up time if they would like to.
- A warm up
- A really fun descriptive moves section where the children learn 4 basic moves and can even choreograph something themselves
- A simple to follow Popdance Kids choreographed routine chosen by you and your child from our ever expanding portfolio
- Professional, qualified and CRB checked Popdance Kids Teachers
- Rehearse and perform your final routine to parents, if desired
- Popdance Kids party invitations
- A Popdance PE Kit drawstring bag
Our parties DO NOT include venue hire – there are many venues available for parties, from dance studios, to community centres, school halls to sports centres. If you need any help finding a venue, just give us a shout.
All the tracks that we use for Popdance are suitable for 5-11 year olds (i.e. no inappropriate lyrics at our parties 😉 and our choreography is created to enable children to have fun – not a twerk in sight 😉
We can accommodate most requests.
We appreciate that party pricing depends on where you are in the world, so find your nearest Popdance Teacher for a regional price.