Dance birthday parties for children
What happens at our Birthday Parties?
We have fun! As well as:
- Learning amazing routines to Pop music that kids love
- Getting to choose what tracks to dance to
- Dancing to the likes of One Direction, Frozen and Jessie J
- Having fun with friends
- Being Active
- Putting on a performance at pick up time
- From Taylor Swift to Bruno Mars – we’ve got it covered!
Popdance Kids birthday parties can be tailored to suit your needs – however, these are our most popular packages:
A 2-hour birthday party which consists of 1 and a half hours of dance with 30 mins for food and cake – our teachers will stay until the end of your party to ensure your children have a fantastic time and to help them to perform the routine they have learnt to show parents at pick up time if they would like to.
- A warm up
- A really fun descriptive moves section where the children learn 4 basic moves and can even choreograph something themselves
- A simple to follow Popdance Kids choreographed routine chosen by you and your child from our ever expanding portfolio
- Professional, qualified and CRB checked Popdance Kids Teachers
- Rehearse and perform your final routine to parents, if desired
- Popdance Kids party invitations
- A Popdance PE Kit drawstring bag
- Optional Popdance Kids party bag consisting of a disco ball keyring (perfect for book bags), a punch balloon (keeping the kids active even after the party), a packet of haribo sweets (yum!), a Popdance Kids Activity Sheet and pencils plus Popdance discount vouchers
Our parties DO NOT include venue hire – there are many venues available for parties, from dance studios, to community centres, school halls to sports centres. If you need any help finding a venue, just give us a shout.
All the tracks that we use for Popdance are suitable for 5-11 year olds (i.e. no inappropriate lyrics at our parties 😉 and our choreography is created to enable children to have fun – not a twerk in sight 😉
We can accommodate most requests.
We appreciate that party pricing depends on where you are in the world, so find your nearest Popdance Teacher for a regional price.
We also have Popdance party bags available – they are £2.50 which includes delivery
Did you know that we run dance parties for Toddlers and Adults too? Find out more HERE
We love feedback – it’s how we learn, how we grow and how we make sure you have the best birthday party ever!
All the children had an amazing time. Even the adults enjoyed it!! Thank you so much for such a professional, reliable service. Danielle phoned me a couple of hours before which is a really nice touch.From start to finish everyone has been so efficient and professional. Bruno is STILL talking about Nathan’s dancing!!! You have been the most professional company and I would highly recommend you not only for the quality of the dancers but also how efficient your communication was. Kindest regards, Tania
Skye had a great party yesterday, Laura was amazing keeping 15 kids all 8 or under fully entertained for the duration and making the party really special for Skye and her friends.Great party, superb organisation and truly excellent value for money.Many thanksNeil
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Claire. Lucie had a wonderful pop dance party yesterday. Claire was fantastic and engaged with the girls so well. They all had such good fun and did a really great routine which all the parents loved watching.Thank you to all of your team involved in making Lucie’s 8th birthday party a big success!Best wishesDavid, Lynn and Lucie
Check out more feedback we’ve had from our customers HERE