• Get our FREE weekly Marketing Tips for Dance Teachers straight into your inbox every Saturday morning
• Get offered PAID WORK OPPORTUNITIES with Popdance – you could be running a Popdance party, a Popdance Kids workshop, running an after school club, heading up a corporate teambuilding event….
• Get access to POP (Popdance Online Programme) where you can view the Popdance, Popdance Fit, Popdance Kids and Popdance Tots Training videos so that you are ready when we contact you with paid work (find out more about POP HERE)
• Get an invitation to join the Popdance Teacher facebook group where you can chat with other Popdance Teachers and see all the latest jobs, events and offers
• Get access to tons of downloads and videos showing you how to run successful parties, classes, workshops and events with customers such as leisure centres, schools, corporates…..
• Get access to endless choreography – we film 3 times a year so you have all the latest and classics to Popdance to
• Get paid to choreograph for us – we welcome choreography from our Premium Members – we currently pay £35 for a main routine
• Get tips on marketing and social media – or sit back and relax knowing we are doing that all for you
• Get a support group around you – people to share ideas with, to cover you when you are ill, to be there taking bookings for you whilst you teach
• Get help with paperwork such as DBS, PLI, Risk Assessments, Child Protection Policies and funding applications
• Feature your Popdance classes, parties and events on the main Popdance website and benefit from our search engine optimisation, social media, marketing and PR
• Run events with other Popdance Teachers and be a valued member of an amazing team
It’s just £25 per month to become a Popdance Premium Member – that’s it! You can cancel at any time (just give us 1 month’s notice).
Be a valued member of an amazing team!
Whether you want to run:
Teen classes, (aged 11-18)
Adult classes (18+)
Over 50’s classes – based on learning dance routines over 4-5 weeks
Birthday parties, hen parties, wedding dances, events
Popdance Kids: classes, parties and events (aged 5-11 years) – learning fun dance warm ups, choreography section and a main routine
Popdance for all the family
Popdance Tots: classes, parties and events for children aged 2-4 years, fun warm ups and descriptive section
Popdance Active & Able: working with Popdance Kids choreography tailored to different abilities and any special requirements
And Popdance Fit – the newest edition to the Popdance Brand – Popdance Fit classes for teens and adults and can be taken into many leisure centres. REPS accredited with 16 points if you attend a Popdance Fit training session
Popdance choreography has been choreographed by professional dance teachers and approved by ISTD trained teachers to ensure it is of the highest standard.