In this modern age, we are lucky enough to have tons of marketing tools at our fingertips – and many of them for FREE! :)
Although it may seem like a mindfield – with many choices to make – here are our Top Ten Musts for Marketing Your Dance Class – we’d love to know yours:
- Branding – do you have a strong brand? Will people recognise you when they see your name? Are you easy to remember? Is your website easy to remember? Branding is key and it doesn’t have to be complicated. Even if you used a simple font and created a simple brand yourself if budgets are tight, but stick to the same colour, font and look and feel to create consistency and brand awareness.
- Target – who is your perfect client? Children? Adults? Schools? Parties? Who do you want to be telling about what you do? Write it down and concentrate on these people when you are doing every aspect of your marketing
- Be found – do you have a website? These days it’s easy to create a simple basic website – check out wordpress or wix – gone are the days of spending thousands of pounds on one
- Be up to date – ensure your website is up to date – no events that have already passed etc. ensure your site is fresh and exciting – feature everything you have to offer, classes, parties, events, merchandise – people need to know what you offer
- Traffic – wordpress have easy, free plug ins such as all in one seo, that help you to ensure your website is as search engine friendly as possible – if tags and keywords scare you, take time out and watch a video on google – here’s an example – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I41TsKQ0rU to have it simply explained to you – it will make a massive difference to how you write content on your site
- More traffic – look at facebook groups, such as “