Join a fantastic team of dance teachers!
Popdance was created in 2009 and we’ve run thousands of parties, workshops and classes within that period, working with hundreds of incredible dance teachers across the globe.
We have 3 super dooper ways for amazing dance teachers to work with us:
The “Get Popdance Jobs” Package
Simply register your details
Provide a copy of your cv, pli and dbs
Sit back and wait for job offers from us, our Area Managers
Simply Complete the form below
The Area Manager Packages
We are looking for Area Managers across the UK and the world to run Popdance parties, classes and workshops.
There are a couple of options.
Both options have:
• Exclusivity to an area (so no-one else can run Popdance in that area without your permission)
• Support and help from Popdance HQ and other Area Managers
• Your own Popdance webpage featuring not only what you offer with Popdance, but any other dance or fitness classes or parties that you offer (fantastic exposure!)
• Clients book direct with you, so you can charge what you want to within your area
• Access to ever-expanding choreography, lesson formats, party formats, marketing tips and paperwork
You can pay £50 per month and keep all the profits from your Popdance parties, classes and workshops
Or you can pay £10 per month and pay £20 per party or £10 per workshop or class to Popdance.
It’s not only a fantastic way to run your own dance business, but you can also promote any other dance or fitness classes you are running – all for this very basic price.
Popdance will be 10 years old in January! We are proud of the customer service we provide and the fun and enjoyment our teachers give to people of all ages. We want to continue to provide that excellence and to work with fantastic teachers to give them the ability to work directly with clients and to have us as support.
If this is something you are interested in, please complete the form below stating which option works best for you and which postcode/zipcode areas you are interested in and we will then get back to you with areas that are available.
We will also require a copy of your cv, pli and dbs if you want to teach Popdance yourself, or if you want to manage a team of dance teachers, then a bit of background about your work experience would be requested.
Or email us at info@Popdance.co.uk
Got any questions? Don’t be shy – give us a shout at email@example.com