What is Popdance?Sue Wybrow
Fun Dance Classes, Parties and Events to Pop Music!
Created in 2009, Popdance teach adults, teens, children and tots, fun dance routines to pop music from the 80s, 90s, 00s and current tracks. It’s a chance to let your hair down, get active, have fun and have some “me” time! Click on the icons below to find out more:
Fancy being the next Kylie Minogue, One Direction or Wham even?
Want to: Get active Get Fit Tone Up Have Fun Make Friends Learn amazing dance routines to Pop music that you love?
Whether you have two left feet or are a nifty mover…. No matter what age, shape, size or ability… Come and have a go at our exciting dance classes to pop music! It’s great fun 🙂 Dance with us at our many classes, parties and events across the country and the globe!
All our Popdance Teachers are not only fun, friendly and passionate about what they do, but of course they are also professional, qualified, experienced, DBS checked with their own public liability insurance.
Here’s our Top 20 reasons to Popdance!
1) It’s great exercise! It burns calories, burns fat and tones you up, whilst having fun
2) Dancing improves the condition of your heart and lungs due to the aerobic work out
3) It increases your muscle strength, tone and definition
4) Dancing helps to strengthen your bones and reduces risk of osteoporosis
5) It improves your balance
6) Dancing releases endorphin’s and makes you feel good
7) A dance class allows you an hour to yourself
8) It improves co ordination
9) Dance class increases your confidence and self esteem
10) Remembering dance routines increases your brain power and memory skills
11) It improves spatial awareness
12) At dance class you meet new people, increasing your social circle
13) It improves your musicality and rhythm
14) During a dance class you can let go of all your inhibitions and just enjoy yourself
15) Dance improves your flexibility and agility
16) There are so many different styles of dance to choose from
17) Dance is for everyone
18) Dance improves your endurance, fitness and general well being
19) It improves your posture
20) Its a new skill that you can use next time your dancing at a wedding or party!